Thursday, August 13, 2015

Jesus Christ has power over death {August Sharing Time WK 3}

I have been struggling with this lesson and have been thinking about it for the last week or so wanting to do this beautiful lesson justice while still bringing to a level that the kids will understand. Today my son brought me a handful of dandelions from the park, what a sweet thing, we got home and I told out my sad wilted dandelions from the diaper bag and LIGHT went off! I had my idea!

Sheena over at LDS Ideas did the same thing! So we've teamed up and you can pick up a printable here and go and get instructions over on her blog!




Just some notes for you!
For the Raising of Lazarus, here's a thing from the manual about this that will help the kids really see how this was a miracle. Lazarus hadn't just died, he had been dead for 4 days (John 11:17)! It was Jewish custom for friends to mourn with the family for several days after death. Many people were there was Christ performed this great miracle,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...